A saddlefitter kit contains:
- 1 pair of front shims in ThinLine+
- 2 pairs of rear shims in Ultra ThinLine
- Custom cut to ensure that there are no pressure points
- Inserts don’t slip in the pockets
- We don’t divide the pocket; place the inserts precisely where your horse need it
- Adjust saddle fit and add more protection for your horse
Please note: Bridging Shims for Swayback – If your saddle is bridging, you are missing contact in the middle of the horse’s back and there is too much contact at both the wither and the cantle. When using bridging shims, we recommend you start slowly. Use only one or two at a time. You will discover your horse will begin to lift their top line and develop more muscle with ThinLine. Once the muscle is developed it is often possible to remove one or all of the shims. Good news: you keep your ThinLine pad and horses continue to use their backs correctly.