ThinLine Dressage Full Sheepskin Saddle Pad
The Ultimate Dressage Pad
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit
- Provides 95% shock absorption
- Contoured wither profile for comfort
- Reduces rider movement, clearing the way for a closer, quieter communication
- Ultimate in shock absorption and back protection for both you and your horse
- Breathable and anti-microbial
- Improves performance, allowing horses to lift their backs and move with more relaxation and suppleness
- Ultra ThinLine over the quilted cotton square pad with luxurious merino wool sheepskin under the panels and at the front roll creates the ultimate dressage pad
Allow your horse to perform their best with the ThinLine Dressage Full Sheepskin Saddle Pad. This beautiful pad is designed with a Thinline over a high-quality diamond-quilted cotton square pad with luxurious merino wool sheepskin under the panels. Complete with a sheepskin front roll to create the ultimate dressage look.
Add Saddle Fitting Shims – Inserts to your pad:
simply click here: English Saddle Fitting Shims
ThinLine shims are shown on top of the pad to demonstrate size and shape – you will place them inside the pad. Shims will not shift once inserted.
Sheepskin Care Instructions
ThinLine Sheepskin products are made with 100% medical grade merino wool on a real (non-synthetic) hide. For maintenance, we recommend brushing the sheepskin often to keep it fluffy. When not in use, we recommend to stored ThinLine Panels down, leaving the sheepskin side up.
We recommend Eucalan sheepskin wash. Use cold water and be sure to rinse thoroughly. Use spin cycle in washer or squeeze by hand. Allow drying naturally. No heat source: no sun or dryers. Move and stretch the leather as it dries. To speed up the drying process, you can place paper towels or Sham Wow towels in the shim pocket of the ThinLine Ultra Panel. Don’t pull on the fibres until dry. Your pad will arrive with a free single-use pod of Eucalan and comes with a year warranty if care instructions are followed. Please do not use MELP on our saddle pads
When the care instructions are followed properly, our sheepskin pads are proving to have an expected 4-5 years of use.
- 24.5″ – 62.2 cm total length
- 23.5″ – 69.7 cm spine length
- 22.5″ – 57.2 cm front drop
- 22″ – 55.9cm rear drop
Full Sheepskin Square Cotton Dressage Pad